Friday, March 31, 2006

Cherry Blossoms

I went down to the tidal basin this week. Not just once, not just twice, but three times!! Okay, so I slept through the visit one time, but I had lots of fun on the other days. The cherry blossoms were beautiful!


Mommy Mindy kept trying to tell me to be gentle, but they were so pretty that I just wanted to grab them.

My favorite day was when I got to go down to the cherry blossoms with my mommies and my elf, Diana. The sun was shining and the weather was perfect--it's days like that that make me love being in Washington!

1 comment:

Gus, Clay and Mommy said...

Hey Levi,

You're getting so big. Gus loved the Cherry Blossoms also... love the blog and glad to know that your moms are doing well also.

Mindy and Keira (and Gus) from the pregnancy group)