Sunday, May 07, 2006

I love baths!


One of my favorite things to do is take a nice, long bath with lots of toys. I especially love my ducks. I have several, including a very small orange one, a medium size yellow one that tells my moms when the water is too hot, and a large yellow one that lists to one side when it floats.

Sometimes I'm not ready to get out of the tub when my mama takes me out, so I hold onto my bath seat with both hands and stick my legs out very straight. This makes it very hard for her to get me out. When she finally does, I cry because I want to go back in the bath. She tells me that I just have to wait until tomorrow night.


And of course, there needs to be a video...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that Levi not only loves his bath, but he also responds to his name! And guess what, Levi? Bubby coincidentally just got a new yellow duckie to bring to you next month!