Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I LOVE Nisha Masi!

So my Nisha Masi came to town to see me. I guess she wanted to get a little quality time (with me, of course!) before we head off for to Albania for a while--and I was really, really happy to see her. She spent lots of time playing with me...and she also spent lots of time feeding me--which is the only thing I like better than playing.
And we also got to do one of my favorite things--swinging at the park! Yippee! I had a great time, except at the very end, when I was really tired because I wouldn't take a nap all day long.



Now that she's gone, I miss her a lot. I wish that she was coming back to play before we left, but I guess I'll just have to wait until she comes to visit me in Albania.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi, you look a little drunk in that last photo... are you drinking too much milk again?