Friday, November 03, 2006

All about ME!!

Some things that I can do:
  • Walk (okay, toddle) across a room
  • Throw balls across the room really well
  • Open drawers and hide things inside
  • Whine. A lot. I'm really, really good at this.
  • Dance when music is playing
  • Babble
  • Climb up onto the couch if I really want to. Climb down from the couch
  • Crawl up the stairs
  • Push chairs all over the room
  • Bring my mommies the shoes I want to wear after they put on my socks
  • Reach up to the top of just about anything (somehow this does NOT seem to make my mommies happy)
  • Close doors. Endlessly turn on and off light switches.
  • Ride my 'corn popper' all over the house
  • Hide inside of boxes

Some things I can say (usually repeating them after someone else):
  • Ball (I say this all the time)
  • Button
  • Brella (for umbrella)
  • Cheese
  • Shoes
  • Butter (for butterfly)
  • Bathtub
  • Hi
  • Bye-Bye
  • and all kinds of other things that my mommies are just too old to understand

Some things I love:
  • Balls
  • Balloons
  • Teething biscuits
  • Any kind of food...but especially bananas, peas, cheese, apples, and anything on my mommies' plates
  • Riding on my mommmies' backs
  • Music
  • Swings
  • Going outside
  • Preschool
  • People....anywhere...the more, the better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi, I see that you like words with the "B" sound, so tell your mommies to teach you the word "Bubby." Have them show you a picture of your Bubby so you will recognize her and say her name.