Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Best buddies


I can't believe how much has happened since my last post -- some very important visits (my Bubby, Heather, and, oh yeah, POTUS, a.k.a. President George W. Bush), my first trip to Italy, and the last day of preschool before summer break. More postings soon, I promise. Until then, I'll leave you with a picture from the picnic we had on the last day of preschool. This is me (of course) with my best buddies Ollie (in the middle) and Aidan. I'll miss them every morning at preschool, but I'm sure I'll see them around our neighborhood, at the pool and other Tirana hot spots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness X three!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. It's great to keep up with you through this blog. I also feel a little better knowing that like Levi I too am having a hard time posting blogs lately.