Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

Okay, so we all know that I'm a little devil...so I decided to show my true colors for Halloween! We had a Halloween party on Saturday at the American compound. And, I got to play games, go trick-or-treating, and then run around like a little maniac crazed on sugar. What fun! I think I love Halloween. So, here's a few photos of me and my friends. And, if you want to see more, there are some extras on Flickr.


I blow out the candles? What do you mean this is not a birthday cake?!?
Jumping!!

Aren't Oscar and I cute? Be afraid, be very afraid when you see a lion and a little devil holding hands!

Adventures with Zev!

All of my accessories...even lollipops...have to match.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh! Matching lollipop accessory -- no doubt about Melissa being Levi's Mama, is there?

Anonymous said...

hey - we're diggin the new hair style too!

Anonymous said...

perfect outfit!!!!