Saturday, November 24, 2007

Venice is wet, wet, wet...

So, we made it to Venice...(even after stupid AlpiEagles cancelled our flight at 6pm the night before we were supposed to leave...boy, my mommies were MAD about that!!)...and it is really wet here!! Not a problem for me, I mean, I love puddles! (But more about those in the next post...)

I guess we didn't really expect for St. Mark's Square to be a lake though... But you have to hand it to the Venetians--they're pretty good at dealing with water! So, here's a little overview of what it looked like our first morning here after it rained and rained all night and the tide came in. I even heard my mommies talking about being woken up at 6am by some loud siren (air raid siren? tornado siren? Nope...just the flood siren!). Didn't bother me since I just kept right on sleeping.




No comments: