Friday, August 29, 2008

First day of school

Guess what? Yesterday was my first day at my new school, Tirana International. I'm in the 3-year-old class, and Miss Violeta is my teacher. She's lots of fun...in fact, my mommies told me that they sent me there because they like Miss Violeta so much.

Here's some photos... I especially like the ones with the strange, artsy colors because my mommy pressed the wrong button on the camera!


Mama, Miss Violeta, and ME!!

My box at school

1st day assembly

My classroom...and me!

Miss Violeta...she's the coolest because she helps me play baseketball!!

Oh, and watch this space... Coming up soon are pictures from my birthday party (it was on Wednesday morning)...


And.... ******News Flash from the mommies*****
Shhhh...don't tell Levi, but this is what he'll be getting on Sunday morning for his actual birthday!

No comments: