Monday, January 23, 2006

New Trick!

Every day I get to discover something new. I've always noticed those flailing things at the end of my legs... I've even played with them sometimes. But who knew that I could put them in my mouth? I mean, I've never seen any of the big people do that--all they seem to do is shuffle them along on the ground. I'm not sure why they don't chew on them; I think it's pretty fun.

And I guess my mommies must think it's fun that I chew on them, since out came that flashing thing again, and I'm beginning to get that they usually do that when they like whatever I'm doing.

One of the best things about this weekend was that I got to play with Auntie Heather again. I really love when she comes to visit--she pays A LOT of attention to me. I think that she might not even mind that mostly I'm the center of attention. I just don't understand why she has to live in that really rainy place all the way across the country. Doesn't she know that I miss her?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not as flexible as Levi, but I have still been known to put my foot in my mouth on occasion. Love, Bubby