Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hangin' with my buddies

OK, I know, I know. I haven't posted in a while. And what was that silly last post with no text?

I've been busy, real busy. I've been going to AU with Mommy Mindy every day and hanging out with Titi Frances, Jan, Vincent, Adam, and Allison. We play, babble, and roll up and down the hallways so I can see all my AU friends. I even went to Mommy Mindy's going away party last week. I only have one more week at AU. I will be sad not to go there every day -- I know Mommy will be too.

Then, I've had the busiest social calendar you can imagine.

Here's me with my buddy Alex. He was born 3 days before I was. We like the same stuff, like exersaucers, teething toys, and moms.


And then I met Sadhana, who is a year old. She can stand up and walk around with people. I can't WAIT until I can do that too!



Then all the babies from my mommies' pregnancy group came over for lasagna. I of course was not allowed to eat lasagna :(

But I had a good time playing with everybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!

In that last picture, Levi looks like he's spotted some of MamaMelissa's famous lasagna on the middle baby's knee. ;-)