Saturday, February 25, 2006

I can't stay away from Vegas!


It's a good thing they don't let me near those slot machines yet. I went to Las Vegas again! Mama had to go for work (something about putting some guy in jail), and so we all went for a visit to Bubbe's house. Of course, the first thing I did (after smiling at everyone, of course) was to eat. Bubbe got me oatmeal and my new favorite, sweet potatoes.




Traveling to Vegas would not be the same without an entourage. First, Nisha Masi and Aunt Julie came, and we had lots of fun going to the ESPN Sports Zone. They seemed pretty serious (and competitive) about throwing some ball through some hoop...something about Aunt Julie being some basketball star in college. I just liked all the flashing lights and all the people doing silly stuff. Like this picture of Mommy Mindy and Nisha Masi. What are they doing?!? But it was awfully funny to watch them shove that stick around really frantically!



And then Auntie Heather came too! What fun--the more people paying attention to me the better! And I love that I'm the center of attention. (Stop pouting Heather...even you know that it's really ME that everyone is looking at!) We went on another hike with all those red rocks...hopefully I can put up the pictures that Nisha took sometime soon.



But, of course, my Bubbe and Grandpa Ron are my favorite...after all, I may be small, but even I know that it's the grandparents that do all the spoiling!

No comments: