Sunday, March 25, 2007

More from Vienna

Okay, so other than the statues, the best thing we did in Vienna was go to the Zoom Museum! It's a museum for kids & I LOVED it. Here's photos and a video of me playing and having a really, really good time. Oh yeah...and a bonus photo of me playing hide and seek with a curtain!






Okay, the real question is, why on earth did my mommies make me wear this silly thing? I look ridiculous--it's so hard to be dignified when you're a baby.

But, I think I got them back when I hid behind the curtain and tried to look scary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute. where is the sound on the video?

Noah said...

Wow! That place looks like a lot of fun. Grandma will be in Vienna in a few months but I don't think she has any plans to bring me along :( Maybe Mom and Dad will take me one of these years (with baby brother or sister coming in 9 weeks I don't think we're going anyplace for awhile!). love, noah