Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Statues in Vienna

I had a GREAT time in Vienna last week! My mommies and I visited statues, statues, and more statues! Okay, well, maybe we did a few other things too, but really, what could be as important as statues? Because you seem like you want to know, we also went to the Natural History Museum (which I loved), my mommies dragged me to a lot of clothes shopping, and we did look at a couple of historical things here and there. But mostly we looked at statues. (And I think my mommies ate a lot of sushi after I went to bed at night.) Oh yeah, and I went to a really fun kids museum, which will deserve a post all of its own.

Me and Gutenberg





Okay, I admit it, I fell asleep for a while, and completely missed the statue in front of the Parliament building. But I hear that my mommies got to enjoy a yummy Thai meal while I was sleeping!


Look at all the statues between the Natural History Museum and the Kunsthistorisches Museum!


And I had a great time with this really fun elephant statue in front of the Natural History Museum.



See, here's me playing with the elephant. And following the 'ducky.' What, you don't think a pigeon is a duck? All of the rest of the birds in my books are ducks, why can't a pigeon be a duck?


This statue was in front of the Secession Building (note the gold cabbage looking thing in the background!).


I'm in good company here, hanging out with Strauss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much cuteness! So many statues!

I loved the "duck" thing. In Noah's world, there are 2 kinds of animals, dogs and ducks. And there's only one kind of duck -- yellow.