Wednesday, November 09, 2005

By the Numbers: My two month pediatrician appointment.

My Bubby Lynne came to visit this week. She always looks at me with these googly eyes. I mean, everyone should look at me like that...but grandmothers do it the best! We did lots of fun things--had lunch and dinner with Tia Tj and Mimi Marina, went to the Brazilian embassy (total failure...next time we really need to bring a Brazilian besides me...I can't even talk, let alone speak Portugese!), and went to the pediatrician's office.

Today is my 10 week birthday. Wanna know how big I am now? I know my mommies did. So here're the numbers:

Weight: 15lbs, 2 oz. (96th percentile...no, that's not a typo!)
Length: 23 and 3/4 inches (71st percentile)
Head Circumference: 41 and 1/4 centemeters (73rd percentile)

So I guess I am really big and heavy. Still, I don't think my mommies should complain...after all, they're the ones who keep feeding me!

No comments: