Sunday, November 20, 2005

I had fun this weekend....

My mommies went crazy with that thing that flashes in my eyes this weekend, so I've posted a few pictures to show what a good time I had.



This is me in my nursery hanging out...




and on the changing table in one of my better moments...







I really love my play yard with all the fun toys hanging above.



I especially like the toy with the mirror in the middle so I can look at myself while I play.



My mommies are very excited when I grab at the toys hanging down -- supposedly it is some kind of milestone or something -- whatever! I'm just having fun.






And then, I got to wear my cool tie-dyed onesie (thanks to my buddies Mattan, Naveh and Segev for the hand-me-down) over to Vicky's house for brunch. All in all, a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Levi is getting bigger everyday and is just adorable. I enjoy the pictures. Keep them coming! Vickie

Anonymous said...

Levi, you look so precious and happy in these photos! I can hardly wait to see you again and give you many, many kisses on your kepi. Love, Bubby Lynne