Friday, April 07, 2006

Have I Mentioned I'm An Extrovert?

I've had such a good time hangin' out with all my buddies recently that I haven't even had time to post the photos!! So here goes...

First I got to play to play with Aunt Stacey a couple of weekends ago. Stacey's the most fun...I think she might even have a smile bigger than mine!



Then I got to play with my elf. And she wore my hat and I wore hers! Hats are the funniest--they make people's heads look so silly. I hate wearing hats...but I love to laugh when others do.











Last weekend Aunt Heather came to town, and as always, we had a blast. I have to say that Heather did upstage me as the center of attention when she drove the red car over the stone wall by the driveway. Mama Melissa used all her physics skills, two jacks, some boards, and a LOT of determination to solve that problem!














After Heather left, Diana, Mary, Robin and I got to hang out and enjoy the beautiful sunny day. Okay, well maybe they enjoyed the day...but I really enjoyed my little nap!








And I've gotten to go to AU lots and lots recently. I think it has something to do with Mommy Mindy having agreed to go back on a part-time basis to help out with some awards ceremony. Whatever...I love it because it means that I get to hang out with my buddies, like Frances and Matt! And run into Aunt Heidi walking across campus. What more could I want?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, what a butch photo of Melissa getting that car off the wall. I can totally picture J doing the same thing.