Sunday, April 30, 2006

Round and Round

Yesterday was beautiful in the National Capital. Sunny, blue skies, and a balmy temperature. So I got to go play down on the Mall with my Mommies! First they took me to some thing at this big round museum (the Hirschorn) called Task. It seemed like lots of people running around doing funny things. Like large groups of people running with scissors while yelling "Don't run with scissors." (My mommies said that I'm not allowed to do this.) And then there was something that Mama Melissa called a Maypole. There was also a sketch artist and a plan to shoot rubber bands at a ladder. Seemed kind of funny...but I always love to see lots of people doing lots of things. And I got to eat bananas while I was there which made it even better!


After watching for a while we got to go over to a merry-go-round! I wasn't sure what exactly was going to happen. I mean, I can't sit up on a plastic horse all by myself...but then Mommy Mindy took me and sat on the horse with me. And I got to go up and down and round and round while Mama Melissa watched (and even made a video). What fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy Mindy looks like she is having fun, but Levi seems to be a bit unsure....