Monday, June 05, 2006

Social butterfly

While I was mostly busy with my Tio Julio over the last month, that didn't mean that I gave up on the rest of my social calendar! I've been a boy around town trying to keep up with all my friends!

Fanta and I went out for yummy Thai food.



Meghan and I went to coffee together...okay, well, Meghan had coffee--I had Cheerios.



Monica came all the way from Toronto to visit me. I think maybe she had some other things to do in DC also, but I know that the most important thing was to see me!



I never knew that making sushi could be so much fun. With Christa and B it was a blast...especially since I got to eat the avocado and asparagus that was going in the rolls. (Sadly, I still don't get to eat the good stuff...maybe once I can hold my own chopsticks I'll get to have some of the spicy tuna roll.)




Meryl and I got to hang out with my Mommy and Tio Julio--Meryl was nice enough to help out with my bottle.



And I had a great time when Eddie and Sarita came over. They were lots of fun to play with. (And yes, that is my Brazil outfit that I'm wearing!)

No comments: