Sunday, June 25, 2006

Trying to catch up...

Okay...I've been very busy (surprising, right?), and I haven't had as much time to blog as I would like. So, I'm going to try and do a little 'catch up' here and in the next couple of posts. First I need to talk about my important visitors.


My Mommy Mindy's roommate from college, Kix, and her family came to visit. Kix and Cathy just had twin girls, Ava and Vivien, who are now four months old. I've been hearing about them since before they were born, so it was fun to meet them. They're so little...especially Ava. My mommies kept commenting on how I was never that little! I think they kind of enjoyed holding small babies...and I enjoyed showing Kix and Cathy what they have to look forward to!







Also, my Bubby came to visit me. Again. I love that my Bubby comes so often--she pays LOTS of attention to me. Do you think she maybe likes me a little bit?




I also got to play with a furry friend. I kept wanting the car to go--when my mommies sit behind one of those spinning wheels the ride is a lot more fun. And when I try to grab their keys they always take them away. But just wait...one day I'll get my own set of keys.

No comments: