Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm a Travelling Kinda Boy...

This month has been busy!! After we left South Carolina we weren't even home two weeks before my mommies threw me on a plane and sent me off to Los Angeles. Okay, well, they came with me too, and it really was great to get to see all of my West Coast buddies.

I have to admit...I might have been the teensiest bit hard on the plane. After all, I am an active boy. My mommies did look sort of exhausted when we arrived. But while I may have been loud and wiggly, I didn't cry. Like sleeping, crying is for babies.



All kinds of neat people were around when we arrived. I love being at my Great Uncle Arnie and Great Aunt Holly's cabin in Wrightwood. The deck posts are perfectly positioned for me to stand and play. And Uncle Arnie and Aunt Holly are so much fun to play with!



Adding to the fun, my Bubby Lynne, my Grandpa Ron, my Great Uncle Les and Great Aunt Annabelle all came up to see me. And so did my Zadie David.








Zadie is especially fun because he gives me all kinds of plant parts to play with (although he won't let me eat any of them, which would be half the fun) and he and Grammy Suzanne took me to Marina Del Ray.



Neighbors Connie and Mike are also great. And Connie even got down on the floor to play with me.




When we weren't in Wrightwood, we were in LA with Tio Julio, Uncle Drew, Nisha Masi, and Aunt Julie. And, of course, it's all about me!



Mommy Mindy was really worried about travelling back on the plane with me by herself...but, as usual, I was an angel. It's amazing how good I can be when I just get to eat and chew on teething biscuits for hours. (And I seemed even better in comparison to the other babies on the plane who cried the whole way...as one woman got off the plane, she commented to my mommy, "YOUR baby was so well-behaved.") For some reason Mommy Mindy also seemed sort of worried about all the luggage--she blamed it on me, but I'm so little and the luggage was so big! How could it possibly be my fault?





Happily, we all made it there and back, safe & in one piece, and with lots of love for our family and friends.

No comments: