Sunday, July 30, 2006

My buddy Noah

I was so happy to finally meet my buddy Noah. His mom and my moms have known each other forever -- in fact, his mom introduced my moms to each other!

Noah's littler than I am, so I shared my toys.


Well, mostly.

We had lots of fun playing together.
I told him how great Takoma Park was and why he should move here.









I guess I should also answer his meme (although I really don't know what a meme is)

3 Things That Scare Me

  1. Nothing scares me. Well, maybe except weaning.

3 People That Make Me Laugh

  1. My mommies.
  2. Mimi Marina.
  3. Anybody who's laughing.

3 Things I Love

  1. Nursing.
  2. The "Little Potato" song from my CD.
  3. Empty water bottles, especially ones my mommies have been drinking from.

Things I Hate

  1. People manipulating my hands and arms.
  2. Being put in my crib when I'm not ready to sleep.
  3. Not being able to touch everything.

3 Things I Don’t Understand

  1. Albanian. Yet.
  2. Why I can't stay up and play all day and all night.
  3. Why people don't understand what I'm saying.

3 Things On My Desk/Table (or my highchair)

  1. Spinning toy.
  2. Veggie booty.
  3. Ants (hopefully they are gone now--I didn't mind them, but my mommies were very upset).

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

  1. Pulling up on everything.
  2. Turning pages on books.
  3. Learning that crawling does go in reverse.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

  1. Walk.
  2. Use a spoon and feed myself.
  3. Bungee jump.

3 Things I Can Do

  1. Charm people by giving them big smiles.
  2. Commando crawl really fast.
  3. Point at the fan.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

  1. Gregarious.
  2. Loud.
  3. Charming.

3 Things I Can’t Do

  1. Open the front door.
  2. Touch the outlet without my mommies yanking me away.
  3. Climb out of my crib (yet!)

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  1. The "Little Potato" song.
  2. The Putamayo African playground CD.
  3. Senator Russ Feingold.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

  1. Lauryn Hill "Zion." I cry every time it plays.
  2. President Bush.
  3. Whiny people (except when I am justifiably whiny)

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

  1. Sweet potato.
  2. Cheese.
  3. Frozen peas.

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

  1. How to open doors.
  2. How to play the piano.
  3. How to type on the computer like mommy.

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

  1. Mama's Milk
  2. Decaf latte through a straw.
  3. Water in a sippy cup.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid

  1. Simpsons with my Elf Diana.
  2. Sopranos when I was too young to know what was happening. Now I'm not allowed.

3 Babies I Tag

  1. My cousin Noah.
  2. My buddy Gus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Levi: Thanks for the words and music to "My Little Potato," but you can keep your veggie booty. Love you lots, Bubby

Noah said...

Thanks for "tagging" me. We're on vacation right now....we'll get to it as soon as Mommy and Daddy get me home and recuperate from all our adventures :)
Love, Cousin Noah