Sunday, September 16, 2007

Disneyland!

So, I got to go to Disneyland when we were in Los Angeles. The trip was especially fun because:
  1. It was for my birthday so everybody was paying attention to me, me, me!
  2. My Bubby went with me, who always pays attention to me, me, me!
  3. My Tia TJ and Mimi went with me, and they always pay attention to me, me me!
  4. My Uncle Arnie and Aunt Holly went with me, and I love them, and they know EVERYTHING about Disneyland and Mickey Mouse!
  5. I got to go on lots of fun rides like Dumbo, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, and Autotopia, and It's a Small World, and Pirates of the Carribean (I fell asleep in that one), and Snow White, and Pinnochio, and the Circus Train, and, and, and......
  6. I got to go to Mickey Mouse's House and meet Mickey Mouse!
  7. Oh, yeah, my mommies were there too, and they took lots of pictures of me, me, me...










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Ron and I had such a wonderful time with you while you and your mommies were in Los Angeles! I was so glad to be with you during your first trip to Disneyland. Love, Bubby Lynne