Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday...to me!

So much to tell you, so much to do, so little time. As some of you know, we just got back from a trip stateside. The State Department calls it R&R (rest and relaxation). It was anything but...! My mommies and ran ourselves into the ground with exhaustion going to doctors' appointments and visiting relatives and a few friends. For those of you who we saw, we were so glad to see you. For those of you we didn't get to see, we're so sorry that we missed you. But, we'll look forward to seeing all of you again when we get back home...sometime around October 2008!

I'll try to post lots of pictures soon, but right now I want to post the most important ones of all...and those are the pictures from my birthday. That's right, I'm two years old now! Can you believe it? The best thing about birthdays is balloons, bubbles, blowing out candles, singing 'happy birthday,' playing with my friends, and eating cake! Oh yeah, and it's all about me, me, me! What's not to love?

Me, mommies, and cake!!
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.photo.gif""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5106455301702859490"
Round, and round, and round, and...

Mattan, Segev, and me

Me and the twins...

Hi Mommy!

Birthday cake (after "I blow out candles!")

Clapping for my birthday

BALLOONS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great trip home. Sorry we missed you. We're heading to the States Sept. 10. Levi is such a cutie.