Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Proteus Bicycles


So, my mommies took me on my first visit to Proteus Bicycles today. For those of you who don't know (and everyone should), Proteus is the coolest bike store on the planet. I got to see Jill DiMauro, who owns the shop, and who was very excited to see me. I also got to see all the great new bikes. Even better, there were some chairs set up so my Mama Melissa could feed me--what more could you ask for out of a bike store!?!

(Note from the mommies: Levi may think that getting to eat at Proteus makes it pretty cool, but we want all of you to know that you couldn't hope for a better, more helpful, more community-oriented bike store than Proteus. If you live in the area and like to ride, we encourage you to get on out to Proteus in College Park, talk to Jill, and support an amazing store and biking resource.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi, Mommies Melissa & Mindy,
You are a gorgeous family and so wonderful that you could make such a special outing to Jill's enchanted one-of-a-kind bike shop--Proteus!!!