Wednesday, October 19, 2005

When Granny and Grandpa come to visit...


I had a great visit this last week with my Granny and Grandpa. Yep, they came all the way up from Charleston, South Carolina just to see me. Love, love, love the attention!

They brought me all kinds of fun clothes and baby items. And now our house smells like cinammon because Granny brought a cinnamon broom. (Whoever even knew such a wonderful thing existed?)

We went all sorts of fun places and did lots and lots of walking. We saw the monuments and went to the Museum of the American Indian. Well, Granny and Grandpa went to the Museum of the American Indian...my mommies and I just sat in the cafeteria and ate. They seemed to think that their food was good, but I know that I always get the best meals!

Hope they come back and visit again soon!








(oh...and don't you love the photo of Mama Melissa with the Washington Monument growing out of my head!!)










And, what visit would be complete without a video?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful wonderful pictures. Grandchildren are amazing things. I was also confirmed to be right when I said from the beginning that you look like Mommy Melissa.
Much love from SC,
Mary and the boys (all 3 of them)