Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yom Kippur...

Tonight was my first Yom Kippur. I'm not sure what sins I'm atoning for...maybe gluttony since I eat constantly and am really unhappy if my nightime bottle is less than 7 ounces. Mama Melissa seems to think she has to pump too much, I'm not sure why she's complaining--I'm the one who's hungry all the time...

Everyone came over and we had a lovely evening. The Berner-Kadish's came and brought me a lovely blessing that matches my mommies' ketubah, Robin, Michelle, TJ & Marina, Robin & Janine, and Diana all came to hang out with me, but my favorite was getting to see little Alex again. We're pretty cute here, huh? And, you might want to check out my post about our first playdate a couple of weeks ago. I added a photo so you can see us hanging out together.



Notice how we switched things up a little?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Levi and Alex: You both are very, very cute, like a miniature David and Goliath (guess which is which?) Hope you stay pals for a long time!