Monday, January 14, 2008

Barcelona...finally!

I think it would be difficult to explain what a good time we had in Barcelona! Let me review...street performers there just to entertain me! "Blue guy," "ups and downs guy," clowns, "silver man" and more. Every time I walked out of the house, there they were, just waiting for me! How cool is that?

And then the food! All these little plates just kept coming out...so many choices. Little fish, little octopus and squid (yes, I know I'm two, I liked them anyway), vegetables, meats, olives, cheese, so many yummy things! Wow!

And the city and the architecture. My mommies seemed to like looking at it...I liked running around playing and climbing on it. But, hey, to each their own, right?

But the best part? My auntie Robin came to see me and play with me and read and sing to me!! Make sure to check out the video of Robin and I singing the song she taught me. Robin, if you're reading this...I miss you!!





Did you know that this animal is called a Dromedary? I do, because it is the animal for the letter "D" in one of my alphabet books! Yep, a camel with one hump is a dromedary.


On our boat ride. Robin is soooo silly! Make sure to check out her sunglasses...





La Familia Sagrada



On top of the Gaudi apartment building...with La Familia Sagrada in the background. It was SOOOO much fun to play up here!



I learned how to take pictures. And then that couple you see in the background asked if they could take a picture of me! I guess they thought I was cute....



Sometimes a guy gets a little tired...


Breakfast at the market...with Pinnochio!



My new friend...she was just sitting there by herself, so I decided to be a nice guy and sit down with her. My mommies were laughing, but I think she kind of liked it when I asked her, "You are drinking your coffee?"


More tapas, please!




Did you know Robin could be this silly?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Levi

I love you tons and tons... my mickle/pickle who is all sweet and rarely sour. I miss you and your moms so so so so so much.

yeah for chewing gum!
love
silly aunt robin