Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy belated Hanukah!!!

Okay, it may have taken me over a month to post the Hanukah photos...but that doesn't mean that I didn't love Hanukah! I mean, how much cooler can you get than a holiday where you get to light candles, sing songs, spin dreidels, have chocolate gelt, eat latkes....and, oh yeah, GET PRESENTS!! What were my favorite presents, you ask? Well, it's hard to decide between the Hanukah toys from my bubby, the soccer ball from my Mimi and Tia, and the really cool saxoflute from my mommies!

My mommy cooking latkes for our Hanukah party
in her Hanukah apron that Mama made her wear.



Mama having fun at the Hanukah party with Alba and Bruna.


Me trying hard not to blow out the candles. I don't really understand why you would light candles and not blow them out, but Mommy and Mama really didn't want me to.



...and, a nice LONG video of me lighting the candles and singing the blessings.




No comments: