Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008! Gëzuar Vitin e Ri!

I hope everyone had a great New Year's eve! I had a good time until my mommies put me to bed at 9:00. Yep, once again, I slept through the excitement, and woke up in a brand new year. So, all my best wishes for health, happiness, and joy for you in 2008. As for me, my new year's resolutions include playing with my toys as much as possible, continuing to earn high marks in preschool (which shouldn't be too hard as long as I keep smiling, laughing, and being charming), and...shhhh, don't tell anyone...manipulating my mommies to get everything I want, especially cookies! I could put down 'trying to post more often' as one of my resolutions, but I'm sort of a 'no stress' kinda guy.

So, for all of you who didn't get to experience New Year's, Tirana-style (which includes me, since I was sleeping), I've provided a video filmed from the balcony of our house, courtesy of my mommies! By the way, don't think the fireworks have stopped just because New Year's eve is over...I'm watching some more out the window right this minute!



and...if you didn't get enough with one fireworks video, here's a second, slightly longer one...

No comments: