Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tirana Hash

So, on Saturdays when it is nice out...meaning, Saturdays when it is not raining...my mommies and I go on an adventure. We meet up with anywhere from 10 to 40 people--expats and Albanians--and go for a hike somewhere in the Albanian countryside. (The hikes are called a 'hash', and take place all over the world--in many places it is more of a running club, but in Albania most of us hike...or get carried!). My mommies work hard carrying me...well, mostly mama Melissa, although every now and then mommy Mindy also has to help out. And me, well, I work hard entertaining everyone around me with my constant chatter and singing. I mean, it's a tough job to think of something to say for every minute of the 2.5 hour or so hike! Good thing mommy Mindy brings along enough food to keep my strength up for so much talking... So, here we are with a couple of friends during and after our most recent adventure.







No comments: