Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach hash in Patok!!!

My mommies think that it's too hot to go hashing, so we've mostly been heading to the pool. But then I heard them talking about some beach hash on an island in a lagoon. And then, before I knew it, we were off on an adventure last Saturday! This wasn't much like any other hash I've been on...I mean, we still drove forever on really terrible roads. But then, instead of going for a hike, we went for a boat ride through a lagoon! And at the end of the boat ride, we landed on a beach that was just right for Sedjro and I to play on, because the water was only about 1.5 feet deep!




On the ride home, the guy who operated our little boat gave Sedjro and I fish to hold. He owned a restaurant and had been fishing for our dinner. He gave us the fish that were too small to cook!!


This is the view from the restaurant. I told my mommies I wanted them to take a picture of the "beautiful mountains!"



I also have some videos to show you, but my mommies are having technical difficulties getting them to upload. So, hopefully you'll get to see them soon in another post...

No comments: