Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mirupafshim Preschool....

So, have I mentioned that my preschool is closed? I mean, not just closed 'cuz it's summer, but really closed. My mommy told me it was closed, but I didn't really understand until my mommy and I went to visit miss Elham, and she took us downstairs to show us the preschool rooms. All the toys were gone! And all the shelves, and posters, and chalkboards, and the tent and table and everything were all gone. She's turning it into a tea house, and there won't be any more preschool there, and all my friends will go to school somewhere else.

And my mommy has to find me a new preschool for next year. She's trying to decide between a new Montessori school that just opened near our house and the International School. I think that as long as they have toys and friends for me, I will be happy.

But since I loved my preschool, I wanted to say mirupafshim (goodbye) on my blog. And, of course, my mommy couldn't let preschool close without taking pictures and videos of me!! Bye bye preschool...thank you for lots of fun since I first came to Albania.





On the last day (June 20), we got to be blindfolded and play a game where we tried to find the candies. And my mommy even let me eat the candies!!!


And my mommy made me put up this video, too. It's one of her favorite songs that we sang at preschool....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elham's preschool ws such a wonderful experience for Levi! Thank you Miss Elham, and Miss Egla, for all the love and learning you gave to Levi.

Bubby Lynne