Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Budapest

So, my mommies and I went to Budapest at the end of last month. We had a great time...and we had even more fun because our friend Bruna also stayed with us. Bruna, of course, loves me. In fact, Bruna says that "Loving Levi doesn't make you special...everyone loves Levi!"

Budapest was great because I got to go on an airplane to get there, and then I got to take trains, buses, boats, taxis, and even a funicular while we were there. How fun is that?!?!

And, oh yeah, it was really hot, so I also got to eat ice cream. :-)

My mama was a little sad because her wallet got stolen from a locker at the spa while she was getting a massage. But she seemed happier after the airline gave us money to make up for getting bumped from our flight on the way the way home. And my mommies even used some of the money to buy me toys in the Munich airport. (Note from the mommmies: we weren't so happy about getting home 10 hours later and having to detour through Germany...but 750 Euros cash in our pocket sure made us feel better about the whole thing!)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, how summer is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Levi,

Come home to the South soon and I'll give you some deep fried squid. Miss you guys all
mary

Anonymous said...

Levi, you look so grown up in some of these photos! Sigh!! And I love all the plaid shirts you three are wearing. Love, Bubby