Monday, July 21, 2008

Being "2" going on "3"

The best part about being two is getting to go to birthday parties. Especially birthday parties where they tell me to dress up as a prince...but since I don't have any prince costumes, I dressed up as a pirate! The party was for two little twin girls who are turning three (they, of course, were princesses). They're just a month older than me...which means that I'm going to turn three soon also!!! And I'll get to have a birthday party and I'll get to blow out candles. How cool is that?




Why do people always want to make us all stand together and take pictures? Don't they know that we just want to run around and play or eat cake or cry?



It's okay though, I got to eat lots of cake and candy later!



And would you believe that I won a race? Yep, me. I was the fastest of the two year old crew. 'Course, I'm also the oldest of the two year old crew. Good thing I don't have to race the three year olds.... yet.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bubby Lynne thinks Levi runs a great race and that he is the most handsome pirate in the world. His mommies are being very good about posting more frequent entries on this blog!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!!!!! VERY WELL DONE. You are ready for SOCCER! Love, Tio Julio