Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby it's cold outside


So it really snowed here last Monday, and I'm not sure what I think about snow. My Brazilian genes tell me that white frozen stuff coming out of the sky is a really bad idea, and I'd better move somewhere warmer whenever I can. I'm thinking that maybe I can do fun things like snowboard and ice skate when I'm a little bigger. We'll have to see -- but meantime my mommies make me wear coats with hoods or hats. I HATE hats -- they mess up my hair and are usually too tight. Tonight it's supposed to snow even more, which is really good because maybe Mama Melissa might be able to stay home with me and Mommy Mindy!



See my cute outfit -- one of the advantages of winter is cute fleece outfits.




Another advantage of winter is fires in the fireplace. I LOVE to look at the fire.


Just so you know, I'm still doing my tummy time, and I'm even liking it a little bit.





It must be working, because I actually rolled over from front to back on Monday! I know my Bubbie will be proud.



Here's me babbling away. My mommies might not understand what I'm saying, but they will learn one day.

No comments: