Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Love Visitors!!

I'm a popular little guy. All of these people just come over and look at me and play with me. And I had a couple of special visitors last Tuesday...just before I left to go to a BIG trip to the West Coast. That'll be my next post...

So my Elf (my mommies call her Diana, but I know that she's really my Elf) came over...and she wore an ELF shirt. See, I knew she was my Elf. We had fun playing and taking pictures. She also took some fun pictures with me and mommies. And a few even have that cold white stuff in the background. I have a feeling I may be seeing more of that when I get back to DC.

Then Stacey came over. I love the blanket that she made me, but I've been waiting and waiting to actually meet her. I'm so glad that she got to come over and play before I had to leave for a while. I hope I get to see her more when we get back.

Keep you eye out on this site for a new video coming soon of my mommy being really, really silly. No hints...just keep checking back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would just like to point out that, when you see the video of Melissa being really silly, you, too, will laugh this big.

Diana (Elf)

Anonymous said...

Oh, c'mon Diana, it doesn't take THAT much to make you laugh that big. ;)

I hope Lil Smudge winds up being as happy and sociable a boy as Levi. And I CANNOT WAIT to see the video of Melissa being extremely silly!