Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Las Vegas, here I come!

First of all, I keep hearing people say, "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas." But, I'm not sure how that can be true if my mommies say that I should put it all up here on the blog...

So, I took my first plane flight to get here. And, I sense that my mommies seemed kind of nervous about how it was all going to go. I kept trying to tell them that it would all be fine, and that I was going to be really good. But, no matter what I say, they just don't seem to understand me... So, they just had to wait and see. I just hung out, and ate (and they let me have as much I wanted!!), and slept. Plane flights aren't that bad...and crying on planes is for babies.
One of the best parts of coming to Vegas was getting to meet Grandpa Ron. I had heard about him before, but I had never gotten to meet him. He's pretty fun!


So, as usual, my mommies keep flashing all those lights in my eyes...even when I'm doing mundane things, like getting dried off from my bath! This a new fun towel from one of my Bubby's friends. And I also got measured and weighed--I don't think it's as accurate as my pediatrician, but in case you're curious, I'm about 18 or 19 pounds and 26 inches long! Yep...I'm a big boy at 3.5 months!

No comments: