Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hannukah, Oh Hannukah

I got to go to my family's Hannukah party at my Uncle Arnie and Aunt Holly's house in Wrightwood, CA. I guess I was technically there last year in Mama Melissa's belly...but even she wasn't sure whether or not I was actually around last year! And I certainly didn't get to meet all my relatives. And, oh my gosh, there were SO many relatives. And, all of them were so happy to see me...what fun! Sadly, I don't have pictures of all of them, but I did put up a few of me and Uncle Arnie and Holly, of me and my Zadie David and Grammy Suzanne, of Tia Tj and Mimi Marina, and of me with Mike and Connie (who live next door to Uncle Arnie and Aunt Holly--and were really fun to play with!). And, I loved meeting Grammy Suzanne for the first time...and I really love the beautiful blanket she made for me.





No comments: