Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm just a party boy...


Christa turned 30 today. And, though she was the guest of honor, I definitely got a lot of attention. I was specially invited...Christa didn't want to be the youngest person there! As always, I had a great time. And, even better, I was my most charming, so no one believed that I screamed for a solid hour (almost driving Mommy Mindy over the edge) just before we went to the party.


When we got home I got to play with one of my favorite toys. We call it eyes and lips with body...cause that's what it is (but apparently it is actually called a Tito). But I really like it because it's red and squishy. It came from Israel and was a present from Valerie, Anat, and little Hillel (who lives around the corner and is just 2 months younger than me).

Rumor has it that we might be going to another party tomorrow night! I just love the nightlife...

No comments: