Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Bris


Today was my bris. I did pretty well--cried a lot less than I do when someone changes my diaper. The mohel was Rabbi Henschel, and he said a lot of nice things, but what I liked the most was when my Bubby Lynne, my Zadie David, and my Uncle Julian talked about the grandmothers that I am named after. Lots of wonderful people who love me and who I will learn to love came to witness the bris and fill the room with joy, warmth, and support. My mommy's friend (and hopefully my new friend), Michelle, was great and made sure that I have wonderful photos of a very special and moving day.

Photo credit: Michelle Frankfurter (check out her website, mfphotos.com, for more info about her fabulous photography services)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cezar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.