Sunday, September 11, 2005

My videos

I have a few videos online now. I'm sure my mommies will continue to post more soon. If you click on the picture it will take you to another site where the video will play. Make sure to come back here to post any comments.
(These videos will work in Explorer 6.0 and Netscape 7.2. They didn't work in my version of Firefox. I haven't checked other browsers.)

Here's me feeling happy with Uncle Julio.


Here's me feeling mad with Uncle Julio.


And, here's me with my Bubby Lynne.


Finally, a kind of silly one of me and Mama Melissa right in the middle of eating.

2 comments:

Cezar said...

Levi. These are some really cool pix and videos. I am so impressed that you are both in the world and in the world wide web already. Let me just say that you are one cool baby!
Love, Tio Julio

Anonymous said...

I can't decide which is cuter -- Little Levi himself, or the comments on the videos staring Levi and the rest of the family.