Wednesday, September 14, 2005

TJ, TJ, where are you?!?


Picture alert, video alert... it's been brought to my attention that I have no pictures with my favorite TJ. This must be remedied immediately. I do have one or two with my very wonderful Marina, but TJ is remarkably absent from my photo and video collection. This lamentable absence is despite the fact that TJ and Marina rescued my mommy Mindy with food while mama Melissa was in labor...and then stayed until the wee hours of the morning and returned again before dawn to see me just after I was born. And TJ had the camera (and the pacifier) during the bris, so she took the pictures of everyone else! Come over and play soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe TJ still doesn't know how to upload pics from her digital camera that have numerous missing shots? just a theory. levi, can you help with the technology side?