Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New tricks...

Today and yesterday I learned some new tricks. Yesterday my mama Melissa put me on my belly and I didn't like it. I wriggled and wriggled and wriggled, and finally I flopped myself over onto my back. Startled the hell out of myself. Not sure I'll do that anytime soon again.

But, I also realized something today--those flailing things in front of me are my hands, and I can do things with them. Things like grab my Mommy Mindy's finger and pull it out of my mouth when I'm ready to eat something better than just a finger. It's amazing how well that worked! Milk arrived moments after pulling that dry finger out of my mouth.

All of my books say that I don't have enough coordination to do either of these things deliberately yet, but it was fun to do them, even if it was by accident!

My crazy mommies also keep taking pictures and videos. What's that about?!? And, look what they did to me yesterday when they took me out for a walk--I like the baby Bjorn, but the mosquito netting? Is that really necessary?

And here's my newest video--whaddya think, Levi Fox is a great name for a movie star, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest video yet! Vickie