Saturday, September 17, 2005

My first bath!





Okay, so I'm still deciding how I feel about baths. I can't say it was too bad; getting washed off with warm water is kind of fun. But, I don't really understand why some parts of my body have to stay out of the water--it gets so cold. And while the molded plastic thing may help my mommies keep me in the position that they want me in, how would you feel about sitting on tilted molded plastic with some wet bits poking out into the cold air?

But, my mommies seem much happier now that I've been washed off, I guess they thought I was dirty. And they seem particularly happy that my hair is clean and soft.

I wonder how often they'll make me do this. And when does the fun part come with the splashy bath toys and rubber duckies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I think the bath picture is utterly and completely adorable. I can't imagine how this is going to get any cuter.

Of course, I haven't watched the video where Levi doesn't like being held by Julio yet. ;-)